Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Reason #374 Why I'm Not Making Babies

Amelia says -

Reason #97
I work with young adults who sometimes act like babies, sometimes could use some parenting, sometimes have babies of their own. And those babies are so vulnerable - they have no idea what kind of shit mom's been through, or how angry dad gets, or how easy it would be for both to screw up and that precious little baby family becomes broken beyond repair. I love those babies (both the adult and the new kind) and I will take them, bounce them, cuddle them, coo at them and then they puke in my face.

Reason #132
I have a lovely relationship with my twat. We get along great. I treat it with respect and demand that others do as well. It's only fair you know.
I remember surprising the crap out of a guy once who asked me if I were a red head. I said I'd dyed my hair red but no. He asked for clarification (because he's apparently crude AND stupid) - "so the carpet doesn't match the drapes?" He looked to his buddies for their smirks of approval while I said "I don't have a carpet. I like hardwood floors."
Now seriously, if I am protective, loving and completely responsible to my twat, why on earth would I ever want to force a watermelon through it?

Reason #256
When they're your babies, you can't give them back

Reason #374
I don't want to have to explain that I don't know whose it is. I thought about this the other day when trying to calculate my next period. If it didn't come, I would have no idea who was responsible. And I don't think it would go over to well when I tried to explain to everyone that we'd just have to wait 9 months to see what color it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment