Monday, September 21, 2009

That's what he said

Amelia says -

You’re very cute when you’re tired and sleepy.
You’re like air. And some people think there’s nothing there but it’s everything and it’s so easy it can’t be anything but comfortable. You’re it.
I could say you’re like water but I don’t feel like I have to work at swimming with you, I just have to be and I love that.
You’re beautiful.
I want to eat you all day but my stomach will never get full. I always want more.
I don’t seem to be able to get enough of you.
I want to sleep with you just so I can wake up beside you.
Every little thing I do is much more fun with you. You’re a box of fantastic surprised!
It seems my heart beats a tiny bit faster when I think of you.
You don’t have to bring anything as long as you don’t forget to bring yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment