Saturday, April 4, 2009

Veno anyone?

Clearly...I accidently drank too much wine. And no, it wasn't a fun story of me sharing a glass of white with some friends...more like me...alone...in my room...trying to get through Constitutional law....

So, here I am...12:28 AM. Sitting in bed...with my laptop...dizzy...thinking about nobody and somebody at the same time. I can't believe that this 'somebody' keeps coming up...keeps disturbing my bliss. Wouldn't it be better to never lust/like/love? I think it would make things so much more simpler. I wish I could be the girl who turns everything off...

But I feel like, just when I turn off the feelings in my head, the light comes on again. Out of nowhere. Absolutely nowhere. I mean, it's really pathetic...and I keep telling myself "Anna...SNAP OUT OF IT! You are a strong independent woman! You are supposed to be smart and confident and everything that one is supposed to be at 24...!" But I go to sleep and my mind automatically drifts to him. And 'him' seems so much better at night after 1/2 bottle of wine.

'Him' seems so much better after learning that everyone and their dog is in a relationship. I know, I know....this is pathetic...this is not the sign of maturity. Really the advice or whatever it is that I'm posting is a bunch of crap since I haven't really figured what it is that I want, and who I am right now is not who I want to be when I'm in a relationship (seeing as though I am constantly doubting myself and seem to get dizzy everytime someone I find attractive comes into the room....). I think I'm going to try to stay away from attractive people...really it's more work than it's worth.

Someone told me that I needed to focus on me. Stop worrying about everyone else and do what makes me happy. I made a list...a long list (that I won't share...but it was a good one). It finally made me excited about life because I started thinking, "What does Anna want...?" The problem is that he keeps interrupting my moments of peace...and I want him to leave my thoughts. I mean, why can't he just me a distant memory...Something that I'm embarassed out and that I will laugh about later? Why can't that be it?

I want him to want me. I want him to love me. I want him to realize that I'm all that he's ever wanted...Why can't he see that? Why is it that I can, and he can't?

No comments:

Post a Comment